Mobile applications are increasingly playing a vital role in small business and relying on the convenience of access on-demand to information & solutions
Consider these facts:
- We are spending more time online than with any other media and much of that digital time is on our mobile devices
- Time spent per day on mobile devices has increased by 575% in three years
- 80% of the time spent on mobile devices is spent using apps
- Apps offer a user experience which even ‘Responsive Websites’ are unable to provide.
Therefore, apps are becoming the dominant form of digital interaction. The customers in today’s world are on the move and they’re using mobile application platforms to get there. Whether they use mobile phones, tablets or other smart devices – they have all the information they need in the palm of their hand. Simply showing why it’s essential to have and own a mobile app for your business.
Here are some of the biggest benefits of mobile apps for businesses.
- Reinforce your brand
- Enhance your visibility
- Increase accessibility
- Increase exposure across mobile devices
- Connect you with ‘on-the-go’ consumers
- Create a Direct Marketing Channel
- Mobile Apps will allow you to engage with your customers in a whole new way
Not only that your business will have benefits, but your customers as well will appreciate the ease of doing business with you.
Specifically, they will:
- Get notifications of special events, launches, etc.
- Have one-touch access to your contact information
- Get directions to your location from wherever they are
- Make fast, seamless appointment scheduling
Further, it is important to note that promotional email messages receive about a 5% read rate while ‘Push’ notifications are read by a whopping 97% people.
Last, but not least, the most important reason why you should consider getting a mobile app for your business.
The choice you make today is going set the foundation for the future of your business. It’s on you to decide whether you’d like to be one of the first.Follow us!